American roulette wheel diagram
In American Roulette the wheel consist of 38 identical slots, numbered from 0, 00, 1 through 36.
On the standard roulette wheel the numbers are not distributed in increasing series or randomly.
On the contrary, the numbers are ordered to achieve a certain mathematical balance between high and low, red and black and even and odd:
- Red and black numbers alternate,
- Usually two odd numbers alternate with two even numbers.
- All red numbers are opposite the black numbers.
- Every odd number is opposite the next higher even number.
- Most numbers are part of a pair, with one number between them. The sums of these pairs are either 37 or 39.
Zero and double zero are both green pockets, while the remaining 36 are split evenly between red and black.
Numbers face the outside of the wheel.
Play Online Roulette at Golden Tiger Casino!
Screenshot from Golden Tiger Casino
American Roulette (Min: $1 - Max $5000)
European Roulette (Min: $1 - Max: $5000)
French Roulette (Min: $1 - Max: $5000)
Roulette Royale and more than 80 games.
Software: Microgaming Download 3,2 Mb
Licensed in: Kahnawake, Canada (July 2001)
Legally licensed by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission, Mohawk Territory of Kahnawake, Canada, Golden Tiger Casino