Screenshot from Blackjack Ballroom Casino
Decks: 4 standard decks of 52 cards
Hole card: Yes - American Hole Card Game
Dealer: Stands All 17
BlackJack: 3 to 2
Insurance: Yes - 2 to 1
Double: Any 2 Cards
After Split: Player can double after Split
Split: Yes - split on the same Denomination or Value
Re-split: up to 3 Times to make 4 Hands
Re-split Aces: No
Split Aces: No Draw
Auto Play: Expert Mode Available
Vegas Strip BlackJack is played with 4 standard decks of 52 playing cards.
- Decks are shuffled after the completion of every game
- Blackjack always beats any other hand with a value of 21
- The Dealer Stands on a soft 17
Vegas Strip Blackjack is an American hole card game.
- You can Split a maximum number of 3 times per game, equaling 4 hands
- Aces are only Split once
- If you Split a pair of Aces, each Ace is dealt one card, and the hand automatically Stands
You can Double Down after receiving the first two cards.
You can take Insurance if the Dealer's first card is an Ace.
- Insurance costs half your original bet
- You cannot take Insurance after a Hit, Split, or a Double Down bet
- If the dealer has Blackjack, the Insurance bet is paid at odds of 2:1