Screenshot from Blackjack Ballroom Casino
Decks: 2 standard decks of 52 cards
Hole card: Yes - American Hole Card Game
Dealer: Hits Soft 17
BlackJack: 3 to 2
Insurance: Yes - 2 to 1
Double: Any 2 Cards
After Split: Player can double after Split
Split: Yes - split on the same Denomination or Value
Re-split: up to 3 Times to make 4 Hands
Re-split Aces: No
Split Aces: No Draw
Auto Play: Expert Mode Available
Vegas Downtown Blackjack is played with two standard decks of 52 playing cards.
- Decks are shuffled after the completion of every game
- Blackjack always beats any other hand with a value of 21
- The Dealer Hits on a soft 17
Vegas Downtown Blackjack is an American hole card game.
- You can Split a maximum number of 3 times per game, equaling 4 hands
- Aces are only Split once.
If you Split a pair of Aces, each Ace is dealt one card, and the hand automatically Stands.
- You can Double Down after receiving your first two cards
- You can Double Down after a Split
- The Doubling bet is equal to your original bet
- Insurance costs half your original bet
- Insurance only covers your original hand
- It does not cover any second hands on a split, or a double bet
- If the dealer has Blackjack, the Insurance bet is paid out at odds of 2:1