Screen shot and rules from Aspinalls Casino
Decks: 6 standard decks of 52 cards
Hole card: No
Dealer: Stands All 17
BlackJack: 3 to 2
Insurance: Yes - 2 to 1
Double: Hands of 9,10 or 11 Value
After Split: Player can double after Split
Split: Yes - cannot split pairs of 4s, 5s or 10s.
Re-split: up to 3 times to make 4 hands
Re-split Aces: No
Split Aces: No Draw
Multi-Hand: Yes - play 1 or 5 hands
Auto Play: No
UK BlackJack from Playtech is played with six standard decks of 52 playing cards.
- Decks are shuffled after the completion of every game
- The Dealer Stands on all 17
- The player cannot Split pairs of 4s, 5s or 10s.
- A split hand can be split again, up to a maximum of 4 hands
- Only one card is drawn to split aces
If you receive an ace and a ten-value card in a split hand, it is considered 21 and not Blackjack.
Double Down Rules
- The player can only Double if the Value in player's hand is 9, 10 or 11
- The player may double after splitting
- If the dealer does not have Blackjack, you lose the Insurance amount
- If the dealer does have Blackjack, you are paid 2 to 1 on your insurance