Screen shot and rules from Aspinalls Casino
Decks: 6 standard decks of 52 cards
Hole card: Yes - Dealer doesn't check for BJ
Dealer: Stands All 17
BlackJack: 3 to 2
Insurance: Yes - 2 to 1
Double: Any 2 Cards
After Split: Player can double after Split
Split: Yes - split on the same Denomination or Value
Re-split Aces: No
Split Aces: No Draw
Multi-Hand: Yes - play 1 or 5 hands
Auto Play: No
Playtech BlackJack is played with six standard decks of 52 playing cards and follows the standard "Las Vegas Strip" rules, with some exceptions.
- In Playtech Blackjack the dealer doesn't check for blackjack.
- If you get a winning card combination as described in the Progressive paytable, you get an additional payout.
- Decks are shuffled after the completion of every game
- The Dealer Stands on a soft 17
|4 suited aces||Jackpot|
|3 suited aces||5 000x|
|4 aces||2 500x|
|2 suited aces||100x|
10 Card Charlie
It is theoretically possible for the player to draw 10 cards without going bust. In this case the player's hand automatically wins, except when the dealer has Blackjack.
- The player may not Split a split hand
- Only one card is drawn to split aces
If you receive an ace and a ten-value card in a split hand, it is considered 21 and not Blackjack.
Double Down Rules
- The player can Double Down any first two cards
- The player may double after splitting
- If the dealer does not have Blackjack, you lose the Insurance amount
- If the dealer does have Blackjack, you are paid 2 to 1 on your insurance