Screen shot from Caribbean Gold Casino
Soft: Odds On
Decks: 4 standard decks of 52 cards
Hole card: No
Dealer: Stands All 17
BlackJack: 3 to 2
Insurance: Yes - 2 to 1
Double: Hands of 9, 10 or 11 Value
After split: No Double
Split: Yes - split on the same Denomination
Re-split Aces: No
Split Aces: No Draw
Multi-Hand: Play 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 hands
Auto Play: No
European Blackjack offered by Odds On Casinos is played with 4 standard decks of 52 playing cards.
- Decks are shuffled after each hand
- You can play up to 5 hands of blackjack at the same time
- The Dealer stands on all hands with the value of 17
- You can Split only once
- You cannot re-split aces
- You can split Cards of the same denomination but not of the same value
- You cannot double after split
- If the player purchases Insurance and then Splits their hand, the hand will no longer be covered by Insurance.
- If the player purchases Insurance and then Doubles their hand, only the initial wager is doubled.