Screen shot from Blackjack Ballroom Casino
Decks: 8 standard decks of 52 cards
Hole card: Yes - American Hole Card Game
Dealer: Stands All 17
BlackJack: 3 to 2
Surrender: Yes - Late Surrender
Insurance: Yes - 2 to 1
Double: Any 2 Cards
After Split: Player can double after Split
Split: Yes - split on the same Denomination or Value
Re-split: up to 3 Times to make 4 Hands
Re-split Aces: No
Split Aces: No Draw
Auto Play: No
The game was first played at Atlantic City, since the name!
Atlantic City BlackJack is played with eight standard decks of 52 playing cards.
- Decks are shuffled after the completion of every game
- Blackjack always beats any other hand with a value of 21
- The Dealer Stands on All 17
Playing Atlantic City BlackJack you have the option of Late Surrender.
If you Split a pair of Aces (or any pair of cards with a value of 10) and then draw a card with a value of 10, this is not Blackjack, although it has a value of 21.
- Split up to 3 times to make 4 hands
- Aces can only be split once
- If you Split a pair of Aces, each Ace is dealt one card, and the hand automatically Stands
Double Down Rules
You can Double Down after receiving your first two cards.
- The Doubling bet is equal to your original bet
- You can Double Down after a Split
- You cannot Double Down if you have a Blackjack
- Insurance does not cover any second hands on a Split, or a Double Down bet
- Insurance bet is paid out at odds of 2:1
If the Dealer does not have a Blackjack, the cost of the Insurance bet is deducted from your credit balance.
- Free Atlantic City BlackJack - play from broweser.
- Microgaming BlackJack - a summary of Microgaming Blackjack games
- More blackjack games at Poker Rewards Share:
European Blackjack 0.00 - 0.00
European Blackjack High Limit 0.00 - 0.00
Atlantic City Blackjack Gold 0.00 - 0.00
European Blackjack Gold 0.00 - 0.00
Multi-Hand European Blackjack 0.00 - 0.00
Super Fun 21 Blackjack 0.00 - 0.00
Vegas Downtown Blackjack 0.00 - 0.00
Vegas Strip Blackjack 0.00 - 0.00